Best WordPress Plugins For Email Marketing
More than 34% of people in the world use emails. That’s about 2.5 billion people. It’s predicted to increase to 2.8 billion email users by 2020. According to the Radicati Group, who came up with that infomation, the world sends about 196 billion emails daily out of which 109 billion are business emails.
Every marketer knows how important it is to stay connected to the audience. Hence, there is a bunch of WordPress email marketing plugins, which help use email marketing in an effective way with ease. There are several critical uses to which you can put your email uses. Want your subscribers to receive up-to-date information on your product or articles? Want to hit the target? With WordPress, you can use the email marketing plugins and tools!
WordPress is a perfect platform for collecting all sorts of data. There are many WordPress Email Marketing plugins to connect to your email service. You can also use them to send or receive urgent and relevant information.
WordPress email marketing plugins can help you promote your project and create a tight bond with the audience. Here are our list of recommended plugins for WordPress email marketing.
Best WordPress Email Marketing Plugins
- Constant Contact
- Email Users
- Campaign Monitor
- Email Subscribers and Newsletters
- YITH WooCommerce Mailchimp
- Subscribe2 HTML plugin
1. Constant Contact Forms (Free Trail)
Constant Contact makes subscription to the list of emails much easier? What about collecting various information for the statistics section? Contact Forms does these. You need no account to use Constant Contact forms WordPress Email Marketing plugin. Well, registered members can enjoy a broader range of options to choose from.
- Version: 1.3.7
- Last updated: 3 months ago
- Active installations: 50,000+
- Requires WordPress Version: 4.0.0
- Tested up to: 4.9.7
2. MailPoet (Free upto 2000 subscribers)
MailPoet WordPress Email Marketing plugin turns your WordPress into a powerful tool for mailing to a huge number of subscribers. With a free version, you can send emails up to 2,000 subscribers. Such messages can end up in a spam folder so that your website gets blacklisted. Use a premium version to avoid these problems. Then the server does all the work for you and you don’t have to worry about the delivery. Also, in the premium version, you get to see which subscribers opened the newsletter and which links they clicked.
- Version: 3.8
- Last updated: 9 hours ago
- Active installations: 70,000+
- Requires WordPress Version: 4.7
- Tested up to: 4.9.7
3. Email Users (Free)
Email Users is definitely worth your attention as the best WordPress Email Marketing Plugin. It combines all the features of a regular tool and offers a variety of top-notch options to choose from. You can sort the registered users by age, preferences, hobbies and so on, and send your emails to them. You can also send notices on new posts or ads.
What’s more, users can email each other. A perfect tool for those, who want to build up a loyal following of people who enjoy your website!
- Version: 4.8.8
- Last updated: 5 months ago
- Active installations: 10,000+
- Requires WordPress Version: 4.9
4. MailMunch (Free)
MailMunch nails your email marketing. With a variety of options, such as embedded and sidebars, scroll boxes, different popups it is hard to beat. MailMunch is compatible with ConstantContact, MailChimp, InfusionSoft, GetResponse, CampaignMonitor, and Aweber. This WordPress email marketing plugin adds lots of features to its functionality. You can also use various testing and analytic tools the developer has in store.
- Version: 3.1.1
- Last updated: 8 months ago
- Active installations: 20,000+
- Requires WordPress Version: 3.0.1
- Tested up to: 4.9.7
5. Hustle (Free for 30 days)
Hustle compares to MailMunch and ConstantContact. It also lets you use various instruments like popups and widgets. This Email marketing plugin is a more advanced version of a popular mailing service. Not only that Hustle would give you a broader access to your target audience. But that it provides a ‘share’ bar for many social platforms is fantastic. That’s the way you collect statistical data to make a forecast on the future of your projects.
- Version: 6.0.3
- Last updated: 2 months ago
- Active installations: 70,000+
- Requires WordPress Version: 4.6
- Tested up to: 4.9.7
6. MailChimp (Free)
MailChimp can rule them all! Create newsletters, make original designs depending on your target audience and its liking. More than 7 million people run MailChimp on daily basis, which proves it is good. Manage your subscriptions with it, send emails, collect data, design various templates. You can even create automatic responses to always stay in touch with the audience.
To bond with the audience even stronger, add comment and contact buttons to your website or blog. This plugin has a simple installation form. All you need is an API key to connect the app to your platform.
- Version: 4.2.4
- Last updated: 1 week ago
- Active installations: 1+ million
- Requires WordPress Version: 4.1
- Tested up to : 4.9.7
7. Contact Form 7 Campaign Monitor Extension (Free- Pro $59, $99, $149)
It is compatible with Contact Form 7. Your visitors can subscribe to all the newsletters by making a few clicks.
8. Email Subscribers and Newsletters
This is rather more complex and made for those, who know the value of time and want to keep track of all the data current. Email Subscribers and Newsletters collects all the necessary data in your stead. When ready it sends emails to all subscribers through your WordPress page. There is an option of an automatic delivery every time a new post gets added to the website. I would say this WordPress email marketing plugin is a real great one and time saver for power users!
9. Yith WooCommerce MailChimp
This WordPress email marketing plugin is very useful for online shop owners. Want to keep your customers updated on the latest sales and deals? Install this one! YITH WooCommerce Mailchimp connects your store to the mailing system. Now your customers can subscribe to the newsletters due to this nitty-gritty plugin.
This one definitely stands out among the best WordPress email marketing plugins. Made for bloggers, who want their subscribers to be up-to-date with their content. ConvertKit connects your account by using an API key. It is capable of adding lots of various forms for every blog post or for the website itself.
11. Subscribe2 HTML –WordPress email marketing plugin
This Subscribe2 HTML plugin is a great help for those, who want to send notifications every time a new blog post is up and running. This maximizes the conversion of your website. You can send CSS files, send pictures and generate emails in a blink of an eye. Definitely, a rewarding WordPress email marketing plugin.
Electronic mail remains one of the best tools and solutions for marketing. Many types of research and statistics can prove this. You can use email every time, you need a safe and simple delivery solution.
The Thrive Leads plugin is definitely located at the top of our list in case you don’t want any compromises in your email list-building strategy. We recommended it and using it, you will experience duplication and even tripling your conversion rates after installing and configuring it properly.
What makes Thrive Leads special is time-saving, easy handling without any programming or coding knowledge. Below is the list of its features.
More Opt-in Forms
Unlike the vast majority of plugins on the market, there are several types of forms available:
- Classic Sign-up Box – The classic sidebar sign-up box which always stays in the field of vision and not just above the fold.
- Pop-up Box – The pop-up window contains a menu of commands and stays on the screen only until you select one of the commands. It then disappears.
- Sticky Ribbon – (Since ThematoSoup is one of the sticky header plugin authors, we can confirm that the Thrive team made a serious shift when it comes to this type of add-on, both from the frontend and backend).
- Inline Forms – Especially suitable for bloggers who have a major following. The main attention is always on the text, and with this function, it is possible to increase the number of email subscribers up to 200% compared to the classic sign-up box on the right.
- 2-step Opt-in – Suitable primarily for marketers who want to build a relevant email list. The site visitor must do 2 steps – click on the link and sign in with an email.
- Slide-In – Display the relevant opt-in boxes on the right side of the blog and customize for every blog post.
- Screen Filler – This should increase conversion rates.
- Content Lock – A recommendation for articles that have viral potential. Especially how-to articles. Set up some worth of content in exchange for the email.
- Welcome Mat – Similar to Screen Filler.
- Multiple Choice Form – Engage your visitors and ask them to make a choice right away.
Every marketer knows that today it’s more important than ever to make content relevant. It’s the same with email marketing plugins.
Even though the installation of Google Analytics code is not a problem, the built-in thrive leads statistics help set it a lot faster and measure the effect of the setup email forms.
Here are the reports you get access to:
- Conversion Report
- Conversion Rate Report
- Cumulative Conversions Report
- Comparison Report
- List Growth
- Cumulative List Growth
- Lead Referral Report
- Lead Tracking Report
- Content Marketing Report
Pay special attention to A/B tests when installing the plugin. In relation to the time you put into configuring and installing the plugin, your investment should return X10 times. When you set it up correctly, the email plugin works on its own!
What to measure
- Types of opt-in forms – does a content locker work better or a pop-up box
- Different email triggers – does it work better with a 3-second pop-up or with an exit-intent function
- Different offers – do you achieve better conversion rates using an e-book or a free course that you offer?
Exit trigger – when someone tries to get out of the site, the form is shown
Time trigger – email form does not have to be boring – show it only to those who showed interest in your content
Scroll Trigger – similar to time trigger, the email form appears after the visitor scrolls more than a specified percentage of the page
Click Trigger – the form appears after clicking on a particular item or link
This is the option used to increase the number of leadss. The tactic is simple – show the relevant (email) offer to each visitor.
Marketing automation & autoresponders make a difference
Thrive Leads is very easy to connect with the most popular email services. Here’s the list of email services that are currently available (and constantly increasing):
- Aweber mail marketing
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Drip email marketing automation
- Citrix GotoWebinar
- Infusionsoft platform
- Kick Tipp
- Mad Mimi
- Mautic – open source email platform
You have several licenses to choose from depending on your needs:
- 1 license – $67
- 5 licenses – $97
- 15 licenses – $147
- or 25 licenses / $19 month (if you’re a Thrive member already)
The SendinBlue WordPress plugin is a powerful email marketing tool with over 30.000 active installs. It allows you to create customized subscription forms and integrate them into your posts, pages or sidebars.
You can also easily manage your contact lists and use advanced audience segmentation to improve the performance of your campaign.
There is a mobile-friendly drag and drop builder and template library which helps you to create and send engaging newsletters. Also, you have insights in stats, such as:
- Open emails
- Bounce rate
- A/B tests
Automate your marketing communications
SendinBlue offers advanced features like marketing automation. You can now optimize your contact management with personalized workflows. With 8 automation workflow templates, you can configure everything from welcome emails to abandoned cart reminders.
SendinBlue gets high grades from us and is totally free up to 9,000 sent emails per month or 300 emails daily. You can upload an unlimited number of your existing contacts, but you can have automated workflow for up to 2000 contacts on their free plan.
You also get free customer support for the first 60 days upon signing up, which is enough for you to configure and test your email campaigns, lists and forms.
SendinBlue is compatible with all of the most popular tools on the market:
- CMS : WordPress, Prestashop, Magento, Drupal, WooCommerce
- CRM : Salesforce, Intercom
- Web performance : Google Analytics
If you’re looking for a free email marketing service with automation features and free support, then SendinBlue is a good option.
Over 300.000 websites use the OptinMonster software to get more email subscribers. It helps them grow email lists and get more subscribers using pop-ups and other types of high converting opt-in forms.
The only catch is that you must have an OptinMonster account if you want to take advantage of this plugin.
OptinMonster has a paid service, as well, with Geo-location targeting, 2-step opt-ins and exit-intent technology.
An easy to use form builder allows you to create stunning opt-in forms with the highest conversion rates. All templates are 100% responsive and mobile friendly. You can choose from 9 different types of opt-ins.
- Lightbox Popup – The most effective and popular way to grow your email list.
- Fullscreen Welcome Mat – Create a fullscreen interstitial with a call to action that can’t be ignored.
- Slide-in Scroll Box – High-converting alternative for popups that slides from the corner.
- Floating Bar – Increase conversions with a footer or header bar that scrolls with you.
- Countdown Timer – Use urgency and scarcity to boost your sales and conversions.
- Sidebar Forms – Turn every page of your website into a lead generation opportunity.
- Inline Forms – Embeddable forms that you can add in blog posts and page content.
- Content Locker – Turn any article into gated content and watch your email list grow.
- Coupon Wheel Optins – Create interactive spin-a-wheel campaigns proven to increase sales.
It has easy integration with over 19 different email marketing service providers.
With very high ratings from its users and 10.000+ active installs, SendPress Newsletters is easy to use WordPress plugin.
It has all the features you need. You can create customized newsletter templates, easy import post content from your site and schedule sending newsletters.
It has unlimited subscribers plan, simple editor and you don’t need any previous code experience. You can also sync WordPress roles to newsletter subscriber lists.
Also, there is stat tracking for each email: clicks, opens and unsubscribes.
If you worry that your emails maybe aren´t sent for some reason, just enable the Auto Cron option from the admin panel. The system will check your site every 15 minutes to make sure your newsletters are sent.
SendPress premium gives you access to their support, their pro modules and their help in implementing the plugin correctly.